Please take the time to read and understand these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (hereinafter referred to as “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) before using this Site. Access and use of the Site indicates that you accept and freely agree to comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS on how you can access and use this Site.
- This Site is operated by Yuxi Global S.A.S, a company validly incorporated in Colombia, dedicated to providing software consulting services. This Site contains general information about Yuxi Global S.A.S. The e-mail in which you can contact us is the following: email@example.com
- Age requirement: You may access and use this Site if you are of legal age, in accordance with applicable laws. If you are not of legal age or do not have the legal authorizations and capacity required to access and use this site, please refrain from using it, abandon it, and do not access its functionalities. In any case, we recommend parents and guardians of minors to supervise the access of their children to the site.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS may change, Yuxi Global S.A.S reserves the right to modify, change or terminate these TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
At any time, and without prior notice, Yuxi Global S.A.S may modify, add, delete, suppress, amend, and in any way change the Content of this Site including any document, data, testimony, review, reference or information included in the Site.
- Referral to and from other portals: In the events in which YUXI GLOBAL SAS, users or third parties include links or references to other internet pages that can be accessed from the portal, and that do not belong to YUXI GLOBAL SAS, its parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates, YUXI GLOBAL does not make nor will it be responsible, nor does it exercise or will exercise control over them and their content .Therefore, technical suitability, including security, or the quality of the information that lies on them will not be guaranteed. In the events in which these links lead to sites belonging to allies or products in alliance between YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S., with third parties, such situation will be expressly indicated. All links to this website must be approved in writing by YUXI GLOBAL SAS, and, in any case, the links will be accepted provided they do not imply misleading advertising, or may cause confusion, in terms of approving or recommending a product or service of any kind, or that imply the creation of frames or modify the contents in any way. The user, in any case accepts that if PRAGMA YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S., considers it so, it may revoke the permission granted in writing, being the user’s obligation to remove them from their pages or portals.
- Storing them.
- Maintain and improve the conditions in which the services are provided as well as their maintenance, management, administration, provision and expansion.
- Generate a community of people.
- Optimize the use of services by the user.
- The data will be processed automatically by the portal directly or through a secure hosting provider, which will incorporate them into the corresponding automated files and which will be the responsibility of YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S.
- YUXI GLOBAL guarantees total privacy in the data related to the transaction, integrity in the messages exchanged and mechanisms that allow that once a transaction is made, it is recorded.
- YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. has adopted adequate security levels to protect the data provided through the services it provides and has taken technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of data. However, given that the nature of the data mobilized by the platform are neither private nor confidential, security measures are associated with the level of risk that is generated by information considered to be of low impact.
- YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. can send “cookies” to the user (text file that is sent to the user’s hard drive when entering the portal and that contains information, usually provided by the user when opening the site). The cookies sent by the portal are intended exclusively to facilitate the user browsing the sites and web pages of the services and make them more friendly to access these services. Thanks to cookies, the portal can be recognized by the registered user, who is registered at each visit, to access the areas and services selected by the user.
- The password and other security elements provided are of your sole responsibility, so that any activity that takes place under the user’s identification data will be considered your responsibility.
- Any activity that violates the Colombian legal norms will imply the termination of the rights of use in the interaction spaces, the removal of the content included by the user and, in the case that, in the opinion of Yuxi Global or its consultants, it is determined, notice will be given to the authorities of the possible commission of crimes, including the data of identity that the company has. This implies the total respect of users for the rights of third parties over the material they publish.
- The publication of content that imply or suggest discrimination for any reason, or that threatens the good name, honor or image and, in general, against any right of any person is prohibited.
- The use of vulgar, defamatory, threatening, denigrating, false, fraudulent, inaccurate or offensive language against any person, individual or community is prohibited.
- It is not allowed to intimidate other users, or perform any activity that may involve persecution or discrimination of a user or a third party.
- The use of interaction spaces prohibits activities of political or religious proselytization, without it being understood that the freedom with which the user can expose their ideas according to their beliefs and convictions is restricted.
- The use of interaction spaces for activities of diffusion, promotion or commercialization of any product or service is prohibited.
- Only personal, and not collective, use is allowed in any of the recognized forms of association and to be recognized by national legislation.
- Sending mass emails to other users of this page is not allowed, as well as it is forbidden to transmit viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
The violation of these provisions implies the removal of the user from the interaction spaces. The comments and opinions emitted are susceptible to being moderated or validated with the purpose of preserving what is established in the practices of use. In any case, YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. reserves the right to include, or not, the material received by users to the portal. The design, management, purpose and characteristics of the different areas of participation of the portal are at the discretion of YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. which may at any time change or eliminate them, or determine the number of participants admitted in each one of them.
- Exclusions of liability: YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the portal, but will try, when it is possible, to warn of interruptions within. Neither does it guarantee the usefulness of the portal to perform any particular activity, nor the infallibility of the information that rests on it, nor that the information is correct, updated or complete, and warns that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Therefore, the user must confirm that the published information is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service, product or topic described on this site. Neither does it guarantee that an error reported will be repaired or corrected in a certain amount of time. YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. is not responsible for damages of any nature that may arise due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the portal, to the disappointment of the utility that users may have attributed to the portal and its services, to the fallibility of the portal and, in particular, though not exclusively, to failures in accessing the different web pages or sections of the portal. YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. is not liable to any party for any damage, in any of its types, arising or derived from the portal, or its use or any site or resource linked to the portal or referred to or accessed through it, nor of the use, download or access to any material, information, products or services included. YUXI GLOBAL S.A.S. does not control nor guarantee and, therefore, is not responsible for the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents of the portal that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) of the user or in electronic documents and files stored in the user’s computer system.
- Limitation of guarantee: The use of this site will be carried out under the responsibility of the user, without it being understood that any guarantee is granted on the contents, since this is NOT a marketing channel. All content is delivered “as is” or “in the conditions in which they are found” and without any guarantee. The user accepts that if he / she obtains contents of the portal by any means, he / she does it under his / her commitment, being the only one responsible for the damages that may be generated.
- Any violation by you of these: TERMS AND CONDITIONS, or any complaint or information that Yuxi Global SAS receives from third parties about the breach, abuse or misuse of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, may be investigated by Yuxi Global SAS, who may take all the corresponding measures and initiate all the legal and extra legal actions against you, to achieve the cessation of the conducts or the remedies and compensations that may take place under the applicable law. The violation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS may result in civil or criminal liability on your part. If you are not sure that your actions regarding the access and use of this Site, its Contents and the information mentioned therein, constitute a violation or abuse of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, please do not hesitate to previously consult us. We will gladly attend your inquiry. You are solely responsible for the access and use that you, with or without intention, knowledge or consent, make of this Site, the Contents and the information contained in the Site.
- No interference with the Site: Any act including the use of hardware and software, which has as its objective or effect the damage, interference, affectation of the integrity, or the interception of the systems that support this Site, its operation or the contents is prohibited.Acts that impose unreasonable or disproportionate burdens on the Site’s network systems or any other network infrastructure that uses the Site are prohibited.
- Applicable Law: These TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be interpreted and executed exclusively according to the laws of the Republic of Colombia, without prejudice to the provisions on conflict of laws of any country.
- Modifications: No section of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS may be modified, deleted or added unilaterally by the user of the Site.
- Applicability: If any section or part of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS can not be applied or is invalid, in whole or in part, under any law, or is sentenced as such by judicial decision, that part will be interpreted in accordance with the applicable law and its lack of applicability or invalidity will not cause these TERMS AND CONDITIONS in general and the remaining provisions or portions of them to be inapplicable or invalid or ineffective in its entirety and, in such event, these dispositions will be changed and interpreted in such a way that the objectives of such provisions that are not applicable or that are invalid are achieved in the best possible way, within the limits of the applicable law or the applicable decisions of the court.
- Waiver: The non-application of Yuxi Global S.A.S of any of the conditions, terms and rights included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS will not be construed as withdrawal or waiver of the right of Yuxi Global S.A.S in the future to enforce or execute such provisions.
The Data Protection Policy in Spanish can be found here.